Wednesday, November 9, 2011

It's been a long, long time

I've been away from the blog for a while. Actually, I've been going crazy writing poetry, since I discovered that I can write stuff people like. Now, if I could only sell some.
The novel languishes, not because the story isn't there, but because I need to sort out some very basic and important procedural elements that have to be dealt with before the story can continue. In the very near future, I hope to meet with a San Jose Police Officer to talk about criminal activity and hope I can get a lead on what I need. He is a very obliging officer and I'm already thankful just that he said he'd sit down and talk to me!
So, in a week or two, I expect some more pieces of my puzzle to come together and continue the novel. Meanwhile, I'll keep the creative juices flowing with poetry.

No comments:

Post a Comment